Insight On Aspergers Syndrome

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An assistance forum for parents of children with Aspergers Syndrome and adults with Aspergers.

2 posters

Help. I'm a parent who feels defeated and tired.

HelpMe

Help.  I'm a parent who feels defeated and tired. Empty Help. I'm a parent who feels defeated and tired.

Post  HelpMe Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 am

HI!
    As my username implies, I need Help. I have an 8 year old son with PDD-NOS, possibly Aspergers and I am at my wits end. I am so tired and so stressed and even depressed at this point. He has been through a year of therapy, but isn't going currently. His tantrums are a daily thing, even several times per day. We pretty much stick to a routine, but the tantrums come anyway. I've found lots of websites on how to help the child (or adult) with Aspergers, but I feel like I could use some help myself right now. Has anyone out there had a similar problem? I feel so defeated at the moment. There are no support groups, etc. where we live. I just need to talk to someone who can relate.
    sincerely,
    HelpMe.
    Kell

Help.  I'm a parent who feels defeated and tired. Empty Help on the way (see also Christine Avanti book about food)

Post  Kell Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:31 am

One of my children has a high IQ, but his social skills, school work and his behavior is a challenge. I have been praying to the Lord Jesus Christ about him. My husband narrowed down his symptoms to Aspergers.

Children with Aspergers seem to have something in common. They have a hard time socializing with others (lacking social skills) and they also are lacking protein; because of their digestive system.

I came up with a shake that is high in protein and nutrients that helps him with his digestive system and because of that, he is getting the protein that he was lacking.

This shake will change your child and your life for the better. Thank Jesus for this shake.

Give it to your child EVERY morning( at least M-F). Let him/her drink 1/2 to all of it. You will see some changes every 9 weeks.

Try it yourself. Make sure that when you first try it, you have a day off from work or school, because you will need to have a restroom close by. Also, make sure you drink plenty of water during the day and have some food in your system. You be the judge.

Everybody has a different affect to the shake, but a healthy affect.

Saldivar-Keller Nutritional Shake:
    (works your stomach, your brain and many other parts of your body)

3- small spoons of lentils cooked**(prefer brown lentils)
    2- organic eggs (white only)
    3-4 - strawberries
    few - blueberries
    Mix these ingredients in a Magic Bullet or one similar.

Then add:
    1- banana
    fill- it with crushed ice (or whole)
    some -milk for liquid
    Mix it again until it is all mixed.

** heat water, then add lentils 1/2 a bag. Simmer for 30 mins. Put it in a Tupperware for daily use.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 am