Insight On Aspergers Syndrome

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An assistance forum for parents of children with Aspergers Syndrome and adults with Aspergers.

An Exile from 'Aspies Central'

Peter A.

An Exile from 'Aspies Central' Empty An Exile from 'Aspies Central'

Post  Peter A. Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi,

I'm here precisely because, after having been banished from another site known as 'Aspies Central' for simply having the courage to express a view that ran contrary to the beliefs of a perverted bully who likes to pretend he is an 'Aspie' (one of the 'moderators' there), I decided that I should join at least one forum where the expression of ideas, even ones that are not exactly popular, wasn't censored.

Being a genuine 'Aspie' (as opposed to those who like to pretend they are - i.e. those in charge of 'Aspies Central'), I simply CANNOT tolerate or condone dishonesty, power games, censorship, and all of the other stupid practices that we usually associate with NT's, and so I will say here what needs to be said, even if - especially if - it causes some people discomfort, or the impulse to re-examine what they believe to be true. THAT is how things should be, and MUST be, if we are ever to solve the challenges that we, both as a group and individually, face with any hope of success.

Thank You

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am